College Information Night
Get Answers to Your Questions
- Who: Any student or parent interested in learning more about college admissions
- What: Informational session hosted by Abby Buckles from the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox University
- When: October 15th, 4:30–6:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Live Zoom video conference (register below to get the Zoom meeting ID)
Note from the Host
My name is Abby Buckles, and I work as the Admissions Specialist for the William Penn Honors Program at George Fox University. I am a recent college graduate (2018), which means I was in your shoes about 5 years ago. I can remember all too well how much thought and planning it takes to feel confident about making the college choice. I am truly looking forward to connecting with you on October 15th, 4:30-6:00pm, and serving as a resource during this exciting time in your life!
Based on my personal and professional experiences, I can speak to the following areas:
- Standardized tests overview and preparation
- How to begin (and narrow) your college search
- What to look for in a college visit
- Scholarships: where to look and what to look for
Once you have completed the registration form, we will send you all the information that you need to attend the live event on October 15. Please note that your contact information will be shared with George Fox University so that they can follow up with you. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact David Rosentrater at firstname.lastname@example.org.